The PE and pipeline industry supports reaccreditation every 2 years. This should occur to ensure that:
- the welder is kept up to date with current industry standards and welding procedures and;
- that high standards are maintained by the welder.
Instructions for reaccreditation
- Complete online theory (available at www.polysmart.com.au)
- Provide the following sample welds:
1 x 160mm or larger butt weld
1 x 63mm or larger electrofusion coupling weld
1 x 63mm or larger electrofusion saddle weld
- Provide record sheets for all above welds
- Send these welds and record sheets to Polysmart, 11-15 Martha St, Seaford, Vic, 3198.
NB reaccreditation must occur within 6 months of expire date, if past expiration date you can attend standard course at a discounted rate.
If previous accreditation was by provider other that Polysmart you must provide copy of original certificate.
Click this icon to print reaccreditation pack, (includes weld record sheets and address label)
Click Start above to get started